Student Opportunities to Shape the Future of Managed IT
At Edafio Technology Partners, we believe in nurturing the talents of tomorrow and shaping the future of information technology. Our internship program offers an exceptional opportunity for ambitious students to embark on a transformative journey filled with hands-on learning, cutting-edge cloud computing, and cybersecurity solutions.
Work Closely With Leaders & Gain Hands-On Experience
As an intern at Edafio, you will be part of a program that provides you with the opportunity to learn new skills through on-the-job learning and training. You will gain an understanding of our services, work across departments, and engage with customers and potential prospects alike.
We are searching for individuals who are curious about discovering what’s possible and finding innovative ways to use technology to protect, run, and grow businesses. This is an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic students to enter a fast-paced and high-growth environment to gain hands-on experience with our team.
Join the Edafio internship program
Apply now and kick-start your career with Edafio, where your potential meets our expertise to create a future full of possibilities!
An Immersive Learning Environment Rooted in Edafio’s Core Values
At Edafio, we are always seeking talented and passionate individuals who have what it takes to be true contributors and deliver a standard of excellence to our colleagues, clients, and the community. We value aptitude and empathy, and we strive to ensure that new hires meet or exceed client expectations while embodying our core values, which form the very foundation of who we are:
Commitment to Client Success
Our actions and words always align with the best interest of the client.
Even in the absence of observation, we consistently do what is right.
One Team with Humility & Respect
With grace and dignity, we selflessly contribute to each other’s success.
We expect to be held accountable and we are expected to hold each other accountable.
Why Be an IT Intern at Edafio?
Interning with an MSP is a unique experience compared to being in an IT department. We are directly involved in emerging technology and help our clients update their systems or assist their IT departments with large-scale update projects. We also offer significant opportunities to complete cyber risk assessments as multiple companies seek our services.
Our primary goal is to provide you with quality learning experiences, and in turn, you will lend your expertise from various fields to support our mission. As an intern at Edafio, you will:
- Gain an understanding of our mission, business model, and daily operations.
- Expand your work experience through meaningful assignments and projects.
- Develop your current skills while learning new ones that will be beneficial to your career.
- Work in a dynamic and mission-driven environment that will help you broaden your professional network.
- Explore various areas, such as Operations Center (Tier 1-3 support), Technical Support Teams in healthcare/medical settings, IT Project Management, and Digital Marketing.
Unlock Your Potential With Edafio.
Join us for this exciting journey of growth and learning. Apply for our internship program by sharing your information, and we will contact you if new opportunities fitting your qualifications become available!
Nurturing Success: From Intern to Director – Our Program’s Impact in Numbers
- Over 85% of our interns are offered and accept full-time positions upon graduation.
- Over 18% of our approximately 130 associates began as interns.
- 60% of our Director roles at Edafio are held by women.
Proud Partners with the Arkansas Center for Data Sciences
We are proud partners with the Arkansas Center for Data Sciences (ACDS) Work-Based Learning Program and their Apprenticeship Program, providing additional pathways at Edafio.
The ACDS Work-Based Learning Program allows for a non-traditional internship pathway, where interns can work 40 hours per week for 90 days without active enrollment in a collegiate program. The Registered Apprenticeship program offers a continuation of learning at Edafio, providing valuable training, certifications, and peer-to-peer learning opportunities.
Frequently Asked Questions
What qualifications do I need for the internship?
To be eligible for the internship, you should meet the following qualifications:
– Pursuing an undergraduate/graduate degree in Information Technology or Computer Science -OR- completion of a technical training program.
– Ability to work 15-20 hours per week.
– Previous help desk experience is a plus.
What will be my duties and responsibilities as an IT intern?
The program duration is expected to be 90 days (three months), with the possibility of extensions if the collegiate path allows. Objectives to expect from our internship program include:
– The focus for this role will be hands-on value-added services in networking, managed IT, and security.
– Serve as the first point of contact for clients seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
– Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
– Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by clients.
– Walk the client through the problem-solving process.
– Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
– Record events and problems and their resolution in the ticketing system.
– Follow up and update client status and information.
– Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal team.
Can I get credit for collegiate courses through an Edafio Internship?
Yes! We have supported Interns with collegiate credits through the following collegiate programs:
• UCA Department of Computer Science and Engineering Internships