Edafio Technology Partners was proud to support The North Metro Healthcare Awards, underwritten by the University of Central Arkansas, Thursday, February 20. The event was held in the McCastlain Hall Ballroom on the University of Conway campus.
Over 250+ healthcare providers, administrators, and general business professionals enjoyed celebrating the achievements of the outstanding individuals and companies making an impact on the overall health of the community they serve and or their employees.
Kenny Kinley, President & CEO of Edafio Technology Partners, which is the largest provider of IT Managed Services to the healthcare industry in the state of Arkansas, spoke about how partnering with the Chamber for this event was a natural fit. Kinley also had the privilege of announcing The Administrator of the Year Award to Angie Longing from Conway Regional Health System. This award recognizes and honors a member of a healthcare company’s leadership team in the North Metro area who is dedicated to exceptional organizational quality, empowers their team and has a passion for improving the community they serve.
Congratulations to the 2020 award recipients!
– Administrator of the Year: Angie Longing, Conway Regional Health System (sponsored by Edafio Technology Partners)
– Healthcare Professional of the Year: Dr. Courtney Matyja, Arkansas Hearing and Audiology
– Nurse of the Year: Suzette Marks, Conway Regional Health System (sponsored by Centennial Bank)
– Physician of the Year: Dr. Casey Smolarz, Baptist Health Medical Center
– Community Impact Award: Lisa Garner, Volunteer/Advocate (sponsored by Sam’s Club)
In addition to the awards ceremony, the University of Central Arkansas North Metro Healthcare Awards featured Delta Dental of Arkansas president and CEO Ed Choate as this year’s keynote speaker. He shared Delta Dental has more than quadrupled in membership, revenue, and net assets, as well as the work they do to help educate the community on the importance of oral health care.